Skip to main content

Most Dumb, Writing In The Garden

fig.45.95) often ranched with the ghosts, in the neat sight of the sun.


"The hurry up art is under the bad stairs, crusty paintings and framed photos sharing their time with a few well marked, four color calendars. Gary, Denise and the other Gallery-Friends will be here soon. But that bunch from the Disco isn't coming until later, their Doctor Person is always late. But right now, Alice and Chloe are fitting the last light bulbs into place before the big show tonight."

In the garden behind their house, Milton is writing before opening up the gallery. He has coffee to drink and cigarettes to smoke, but sometimes he'll still share breakfast with Alice. They're neighbors and they like to sit behind the small house together, talking about the scale of elephant jokes, talking about couches and mice. The slow tease of a perfect oolong tea making both of them giggle. At night they sometimes drink martinis and they read from a favorite shared dictionary, laughing even more.

Milton writes, "I'm full of lame and lifeless parts that I don't understand, I'm always scared because nothing seems go away."

Gary, Denise and the other Gallery-Friends will come over for all the Gallery's receptions, they love the experience. But the bunch from the Disco always come late and they complain about headaches. Their Doctor Person has to change into her anarchy cloths before drinking the wine, she has tears that can cry all night long. So, Alice and Chloe have time to fit the last bulbs into place. Both of their sweaters are dusty with sweat and ancient debris that once hid above the ceiling tiles. Both of them smiling like punks.

"Alice, dreaming urchin weeps in the garden at night. Alice on file, slum-tinkling tight fits like an old habit, a dark kink or an old man sitting to potty, gotta go home some day! Alice, sits on the train all day, aimless aimless nerd."

"It's probably just stupid and dumb. You being busy, I know that it annoys you when I send stuff for you have to read. It's work, grandiose labors which none shall touch or speak of. I also know that when I write it down all, but it seems to be broken and doesn't sound like a real person is talking; I know you hate that most of all. It's like work, a labor that children will deny and the sorry dread. I'm sorry that I'm like this. I wish I could share things that you want to share in, but I'm pretty certain I'll never be able to do that."

"I can listen, I hear that your respect for me is softening. Maybe, I'm a weight now, something that's growing darker and more selfish in your mind, like a sour burden screaming to be touched. I've become bad childcare and my promises have forced you into the gathering arms of our closet, where nothing ever gets touched."

Milton continues to write, "Sad flesh, a door stop with its heavy side stuck in bathroom pee, under a mirror made of scratched plastic."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totem

Tonight is old. It's wett but current and bored. I'm watching nothing but stars in the often sky that happen... do... tonight is lame like old, young like song, even as blue... Equal after the sun, noon or scripted yellow you are to me... A we (as sound)

Songlet is Best

fig.0231) FizzGraf MT. "Magical, like a chorus of like minded souls in a froth of cotton fumes." Over fake doors, under refurbished ladders, gypsum board and bent yellow pipes offering us an unmade bed and a stained window. Our one chance at tomorrow.  Magnetic guts from at least a thousand cassettes are strewn across the room. Hee-Haw style, fancy dress shoes cling to the floor like it's '86 all over again. Hee-Haw, goes the sound. Hee-Haw, we're closer then we were. Hee-Haw, it's hilarious. Listening for trains, leaning out over the rails like two people with no time at all. Better maps, that's what we need. We could use a melody for singing with this chorus; in whose curious presence more patients wait to be found. With hands over our heads, someone passes by and asks, "gender?"  There's stars in this sweet tooth of mine and some atoms left from the sky, Tonight the whole angle of heaven sleeps without light. Ordering its coffee darkest, t

Whiskers, chanting, "swap me, swap me!"

Fig.32) Aging poorly We're just together, taking ourselves for a tidy sum of walk and now our toes are wet and cool in the Lak, beside a cool stone that could drive a modernist to their flint. There's a listening experience that feels prepared, "our's for now, ours it says! Here's the hammer and it's wrapped in its own design already. A union in time-space, this card is our greetings, our massive, our very patience is reflected in this resolve." Suddenly, there's a cut away and she's wearing the pants that I've made for her, slow blue like painted smoke . I'm thinking about her hunched over the kitchen table, something that's stuck. There's a carving knife in her hand but from here, it's the same as an old spoon. From here my computer is sitting on my guilty seat, I'm thinking about champagne and comparing it to a thick wad bees and wondering whats in it for me? It's an anxious season, filled with not enough of anythin