Skip to main content

Songs from the Party Couch

best ever, over the couch and behind the rail

Towards a nomenclature of a nomenclature of a spectacle for nostalgia in tight tight spaces, TIGHT TIGHT Jean spaces Under trash Under lights with a mixed tape and some trash and a couch With a wall Made of bricks Like a wall Made of things BRIGHT BRIGHT Jean spaces UNTITLED party places

It's from either, Minimal Spectacle or, White Cube Cubed. I'm sorry but I can't remember which.
Princess Lake in the Process slouches into the sofa a little more. Did you know that I've been peeing in a green tissue box, Mister Deep-In-The-Knees? I've been trying to describe this unique sunburn, they're not antithetical you know, boxes and sunburns. I want the urine for my colorfast catalyst during the experience but it's difficult. Sunburns absolutely refuse being adapted to my process. Then it's all like an earthquake down there right too, I mean.
The chair by the door is black under all of the discarded coats. When the door opens again he sits up and his head bobs with a, doink doink. He's been agreeable enough but now he feels uncomfortable and awkward despite his pals encouragement. So Mister Knees decides that following her lead is prudent. He says that he can join her later. It sounds like fun, giddy with all the funny ha's. At least until they all find their cameras. But he'll just leave, the Princess won't mind one bit. Do you like doing that, he tugs at an errant ear.
It's not a matter of like, there's no joy in it. You can't get hung up on a groove like joy Mister, She smooths the heavy pleats in her skirt. I know how easy it is to cry and get all heavy heavy, especially when the older kids come out. They're all waving their guns around and talking about, who's got the candy. You's got the candy, they ask. I'll tell them the same thing every time. You know the widows and you know the dogs but you don't know the me.
He nods. There's no boot in my ear now, he winks at her. I like this place. Was it hard to find?
You know me too well, She says laughing like a saint and looking a tad too vulnerable. Her clear blue eye's are soft in the round light from the blinking tree. Mister Knees feels himself getting a little softer for the moment as well. I've been invited to these for years. It's just that something always comes up. Last year I was in theater, class of the dramas as I like to call it. Myrna came out in class of the dramas. Can you believe that... She was on the balcony. She looked down at me. Come come, I pleaded.
So what did she do?
She looked down and told me, Princess you don't know me at all, She said, But I do. Then she came out right there. It was a gas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totem

Tonight is old. It's wett but current and bored. I'm watching nothing but stars in the often sky that happen... do... tonight is lame like old, young like song, even as blue... Equal after the sun, noon or scripted yellow you are to me... A we (as sound)

Songlet is Best

fig.0231) FizzGraf MT. "Magical, like a chorus of like minded souls in a froth of cotton fumes." Over fake doors, under refurbished ladders, gypsum board and bent yellow pipes offering us an unmade bed and a stained window. Our one chance at tomorrow.  Magnetic guts from at least a thousand cassettes are strewn across the room. Hee-Haw style, fancy dress shoes cling to the floor like it's '86 all over again. Hee-Haw, goes the sound. Hee-Haw, we're closer then we were. Hee-Haw, it's hilarious. Listening for trains, leaning out over the rails like two people with no time at all. Better maps, that's what we need. We could use a melody for singing with this chorus; in whose curious presence more patients wait to be found. With hands over our heads, someone passes by and asks, "gender?"  There's stars in this sweet tooth of mine and some atoms left from the sky, Tonight the whole angle of heaven sleeps without light. Ordering its coffee darkest, t

Whiskers, chanting, "swap me, swap me!"

Fig.32) Aging poorly We're just together, taking ourselves for a tidy sum of walk and now our toes are wet and cool in the Lak, beside a cool stone that could drive a modernist to their flint. There's a listening experience that feels prepared, "our's for now, ours it says! Here's the hammer and it's wrapped in its own design already. A union in time-space, this card is our greetings, our massive, our very patience is reflected in this resolve." Suddenly, there's a cut away and she's wearing the pants that I've made for her, slow blue like painted smoke . I'm thinking about her hunched over the kitchen table, something that's stuck. There's a carving knife in her hand but from here, it's the same as an old spoon. From here my computer is sitting on my guilty seat, I'm thinking about champagne and comparing it to a thick wad bees and wondering whats in it for me? It's an anxious season, filled with not enough of anythin