Skip to main content

Slip It In, Not So Vague

fig. a6) Laugh at the seduction of my thing, its evil is still as sweet.

The drawer with my business can be opened by any angel. Flat and left folded, my shirt's in this drawer. Its purpose is worried. It's being more than the quiet that's settled in there. Drawer upon drawer and opened to this. I'll remember that boat once I've hauled out its line. I'm crossed. I feel as erratic as a cold winter rain. My eyes are frizzy and my skin is all hot from so much haywire, so much botched nerve speak.

I'm alone, sitting in the chair. I'm waiting. I'm alone inside this room. The room that's quiet and tall. The door is shut and the shelf is often bare. The general foam of my experience is standardized. It's sufficiently limited by the nowhere presence of a convicted god, an angry god and someone else's god to not matter much. While none of them are in here with me now, I'm still battered and tossed about like inside knickers at the straits. I'll be left of this shore, you'll see. I'll be alone with this cold and as wet as a cake, I'll be grand.

I'm as a horny as a day fowl. If I could be plucked from this grit and these senseless old stones at my gather then I'd be gone far away. I'd be warm with the few. Turn around, turn around, I'd be gilt and not bare. I'd be hungry for lungs filled with life rather than rooms mired with people. This knife of my hands, this flesh of my wound, this cock of my bird, this ditch of my words, if I could be gathered then I would. I'd be taken alive and worried to work. I'll swim this whole length to be fat at the hands of your butter. I'll be wet before the days of your May. Instead sitting random and as hard as a chair. Limitless and alone I am diminished and hassled with the sharp through these awful ears. Buried in the sweat of your cheek with the tongue from my terrible lies, my cancer, and the cause of my eyes. I am struggle with the burning fingers of a saintless prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totem

Tonight is old. It's wett but current and bored. I'm watching nothing but stars in the often sky that happen... do... tonight is lame like old, young like song, even as blue... Equal after the sun, noon or scripted yellow you are to me... A we (as sound)

Whiskers, chanting, "swap me, swap me!"

Fig.32) Aging poorly We're just together, taking ourselves for a tidy sum of walk and now our toes are wet and cool in the Lak, beside a cool stone that could drive a modernist to their flint. There's a listening experience that feels prepared, "our's for now, ours it says! Here's the hammer and it's wrapped in its own design already. A union in time-space, this card is our greetings, our massive, our very patience is reflected in this resolve." Suddenly, there's a cut away and she's wearing the pants that I've made for her, slow blue like painted smoke . I'm thinking about her hunched over the kitchen table, something that's stuck. There's a carving knife in her hand but from here, it's the same as an old spoon. From here my computer is sitting on my guilty seat, I'm thinking about champagne and comparing it to a thick wad bees and wondering whats in it for me? It's an anxious season, filled with not enough of anythin

Songlet is Best

fig.0231) FizzGraf MT. "Magical, like a chorus of like minded souls in a froth of cotton fumes." Over fake doors, under refurbished ladders, gypsum board and bent yellow pipes offering us an unmade bed and a stained window. Our one chance at tomorrow.  Magnetic guts from at least a thousand cassettes are strewn across the room. Hee-Haw style, fancy dress shoes cling to the floor like it's '86 all over again. Hee-Haw, goes the sound. Hee-Haw, we're closer then we were. Hee-Haw, it's hilarious. Listening for trains, leaning out over the rails like two people with no time at all. Better maps, that's what we need. We could use a melody for singing with this chorus; in whose curious presence more patients wait to be found. With hands over our heads, someone passes by and asks, "gender?"  There's stars in this sweet tooth of mine and some atoms left from the sky, Tonight the whole angle of heaven sleeps without light. Ordering its coffee darkest, t