Or jig at the ball if you must

Sick desk, oh dead pirate ship (and in french, vacant)

They're not as black as hats at all. Do you know what a black hat really is? They're intentionally chaotic peoples that go around upsetting our privacy. I like to think about them in terms of the cold war. Same thing here, it's all the same OK Momma Loki. Like privacy's the scale of all of our monetized comparisons. Like it's the folklore of our economics if you'll take it a bit further. 
First look and then it's gone Marty, I add.
Fashion forward I always say, Her hot coffee roils with steam when she pulls back the lid. I like to have a peek before I decide on cream. Do you find her impressive? 
Why, because I think as a character she's more than just Pam and Pam is really more than just a biological female with a liberal physique. You can see right away that at least superficially, Pam's a wonder of a woman adorned or no. She's much more striking than any of her ersatz boasting even hints at. That and her timing is perfect. It's like dreamy perfect alright.  
And she's vocal as any storm in her class. Don't forget about that, Marty walks over to the white board and begins to make a list. She's utterly incapable of being deterred. Am I saying this right? 
It's more like I'd like to say that she say's, she loves me man. I'd like to say that, I mean it's so so serious. As serious can be Marty.
This singular super science dome over the titular parasitic habit of the human soul is not white at all. Just as the gaps in my measure are neither marginal nor pieced together with twine and the stiff bits of ribbon left from someone's birthday party, Vile emporium. There are no rugs or worry to blunt the skyless field of its filter. Instead walls like old gypsum and dirty piss in the corners. I remember cats and all of the time you've wasted for tape. Fat as a warm drum, a mirrored table, and some repurposed vinyl that's as fat as a sploof of dimes. - If by Mortise then by Tenon too.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts